View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
davecason
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telus
Default Re: I'm just about done!`

Thanks for the great advice .... I used you tube and facebook as an example but even today I wanted to get to a site called DYNDNS that I use for routing and even today - it just hung. No real reason but do you think that BB has an "issue" so to speak with the web and google in general?

Should I use the link in "Browser" that came with the phone or google's main page or google.m or some other way to get to google? Do youu think it's the way I connect to the internet on the phone or the phone itself? Is there anything I should be worried about if I have 3G and full bars? I wouldn't think the phone would hang all the time if I have full sig strength, but is there an update I should look for?!

The phone is actually a: BB 9800 Torch Mod: RCY71UW PRO- 27803-035 and it has a 4Gb Sandisk in the back. I'll fix the dyslexia in my profile ! (grin) Sorry bout' that.

I do make the effort to keep the phone current everytime the Apps icon says too, is there anything else I can do to speed up the performance of the phone on the web?

For messaging its great for YouTube and Broweing - not so hot!

Cheers'
Dave
Offline   Reply With Quote