View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
jungleexplorer

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default How to Delete user data? 9630

Please Login to Remove!

I know this question has been asked before, but I have yet to find a reasonable answer to it. Here is my situation. My wife's friend who is on the Verizon network got a new phone and gave my wife her BB 9630. We are on the AT&T network so I had to unlock the phone. Unlocking was not a problem. The problem is getting rid of her friends number. I have gone through every setting and changed all the user data to my wife's number, but her friends data is still there. I did a complete wipe through "Security" to reset it to factory defaults and the old data persist. The mail problem is voice mail. To call voice mail you press and hold the 1 button. But when my wife does that it calls her friends number. In the "Option" menu there is a "Voicemail" option and I have changed the number there to my wife's number but the dumb phone still calls the old number. I hate this phone! How does blackberry stay in business making things this hard.

Thousands of phones are bought and sold everyday! There has to be a simple solution to this problem. Can someone help me before I shoot this phone with my .243 deer rifle!
Offline   Reply With Quote