Old 11-21-2005, 11:25 AM   #57
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzuluberries
Wirelessly posted (BB 7100i: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry7100i/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103)

Thanx tiki! I actually figured out how to do it already. Go to filters, extract. It opens up a dialogue and palette that allows you to quickly extract an image from its background by using a highlight tool to highlight the edges (make sure you check the box that says smart highlight if the image has very clearly defined edges), then use the bucket tool to fill the inside of the highlighted image, and boo yaa! You now have a beautiful icon just begging to be added to your homescreen! Just make sure the icon is sized to around 60x56 pixels. Maybe a little more depending on the image. We should create a thread and post theme elements we create so others can use them, if they want, when building their own themes. All they'd have to do is convert them to .png files.
Hey great, see it was now your turn to teach me, I did not know how to do it that way, I am going to go try it right now.

Worked great man. I had never tried it that way, see ya can teach an old dog new tricks after all.

I am up for a thread if people are interested, Id be willing to share.

Running OS 6.0.0.524

Last edited by KonTiki; 11-21-2005 at 01:09 PM..