Old 05-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #20
blubyu
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7520
Carrier: nextel

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin View Post
Hi all

Just installed php-berrystats - Changed the config file and gave it a go and I am getting this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\includes\common_funcs.php on line 27

Any ideas what this is or where/how I can add a debug line to print out the sql connect string incase thats the problem

Ta
M
Merlin, do you know for sure that you have the mssql stuff working in php? I took some time last week and got this going on a windows box (I do everything here on a linux box). I learned quite a bit about what it takes to get it going on windows now. Anyway, In the root of the phpberrystats folder you can make a quick file (call it something like phpinfo.php) and add the following to the file:

Code:
<?
phpinfo();
?>
Save that file and then bring that file up in a web browser. It should display everything about how your php is installed and setup. You should be able to scroll down and see the modules that are loaded for your php installation. There should be a section about MSSQL. Let me know what you find.

Simon - Really? That is kind of cool
Offline   Reply With Quote