Thread: phpberrystats
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #17
blubyu
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7520
Carrier: nextel

Your going to make me install this on a windows machine so that I can test things out aren't you I have all errors turned on here and I don't see any of those errors. The permissions on the config.php file make sense. I need to add that to the read me. I am not sure about the snmp. I didn't have to configure anything on my server. It just worked. But then again I am running this on a linux box so maybe something is installed by default that allows it to run. You can turn the snmp off in the options file and that will make those errors go away.

EDIT: Ok, I got a windows server with IIS up and running. I installed PHP on it and have phpberrystats running on it. I now see the snmp errors that you are talking about. My suggestion for right now is to not enable/install snmp support for php and make sure the snmp option is turned off in the options page. I did some reading and I found the proper way to get snmp installed for PHP on a windows box but I am still having problems getting it to work. I will try and type up an install for the windows side of the php install.

Last edited by blubyu; 05-09-2007 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: Added more content.
Offline   Reply With Quote