primcharly
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear1973 View Post
same here
Going by the many posts in the BB page in the Facebook app website, this issue appears to be related more to that app or service and not this upgrade.

However, something very weird happened just a few minutes ago. Despite me having no issues with my phone since upgrading a couple of days ago, it went a little bonkers on me. To be more precise, certain buttons would not work properly. One of convenience buttons is set to open the Media folder but all it does is open it briefly before going back to the main screen. Holding down the BB button shows the Switch Application but only briefly as well. After three battery pulls, now it seems some buttons are switched. Now the left convenience button acts like the Off button and nothing happens when I press the BB button.

It also lags at times and becomes unresponsive at others. Furthermore the phone resets every few minutes if I don't use it.

I am not sure if this is related to the upgrade but just to be safe I am going back to the previous official release in hopes this solves the issue. Anyone else suffer similar issues or even heard of something like this before?
Offline   Reply With Quote