Caspan
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbornack View Post
^^ Dan, is that you?

BBs are purpose-built for business class mobile email.

It's like buying a 2-ton pickup to pull a lawn mower behind you. Sure BBs are cool, but they're made for so much more than SMS.

We're getting on his ass because of his attitude, not because he feels there should be a hot-key for composing SMS. Being 21 is probably the exact reason why he has his opinion. He has no idea what the real business world is like, and just knows that he needs to text his college buddies to go out drinking every night.
Nope not Dan sorry man...

I would have an attitude as well being chastised for using the way he wants to. Just because I have a Bold does not mean I have to use it like everyone else. Its his, if he wants to spend that much money on a glorified SMS machine let him.. personally I used a BB 7100 for years to have my Calendar and Contacts with me for a long time before BES and email for me it rocked having 1 common list that I could sync.

I understand the reason why you think the way you do its like using the Star Ship Enterprise to deliver pizzas to Mars, its not using the full power of it but heck if someone want to pay for it to do that then its their choice....
Offline   Reply With Quote