View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #38
federgejzla
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9860
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: Playbook vs 'The New' iPad

I didn't want to come back to this thread, but it is ridicilous what kinds of statements are made. "Requires new BES? RIM has to do something dramatic. And NOW."? Seems to me that you are angry at the company without a single clue as to what is going on.

Enhancements in RIM devices are leaps and bounds more "dramatic" than anything Apple has *ever* done since they came into existence decades ago. You wouldn't want a new BES? Well, wake up! If you want to actually manage new devices (including your beloved iOS), you'll need new software. Can't keep the old and want the new. That does not work that way.

PlayBook is an amazing product whichever way one cuts it, if you are willing to have a look. What RIM has failed (so far) is something they never did (I guess because they didn't have to) - marketing. Apple's marketing is powerful enough to sell whatever crap they want. RIM's products are better in almost every respect of any importance, if you compare what needs to be compared.

So NJBlackBerry, penguin3107, audit, stop your posts. You talk too much, yet manage to say nothing about what is at hand. You keep hating RIM and its products but have not provided a single actual reason as to why is PlayBook or iPad better than the other. Apple fanboys (girls?) on blackberryforums.com ... It is interesting that you hang out here and not somewhere else.
Offline   Reply With Quote