Old 09-01-2008, 02:49 PM   #4
DJBoozy
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: ifone
PIN: no more, Imessage :(
Carrier: Orange UK Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillag View Post
Just to ley everyone know I had a conversation with the help people around BB Maps fist of all got hte not enabled rubbish then they called back asked a whole load of questions then went away and came back and said that from the 02 nd September they were going to send out Orange Maps to everyone free of charge.

I kept on going saying I bought this because it said it came with BB maps and I don't have it now etc etc. They are going to call me back will let everyone know the outcome.

Cheers

been doing some homework on this:

Travel | Orange Maps | free trial

Orange Maps: free trial

You can try Orange Maps Professional completely free for a week. During your free trial you can use Orange Maps as much as you like, including speed camera alerts and live traffic update. If you would like to continue using Orange Maps after your trial has finished, simply start the application and choose your payment option and pick whether you would like Orange Maps or Orange Maps Professional.

To get started, you’ll need Orange Maps on your phone. Orange Maps is pre-installed on some phones but if you have a phone that supports Orange Maps and don’t already have it installed, you can downloaded it free of charge. To see a list of phones that support Orange Maps click here.

To download Orange Maps, visit Orange World using your phone browser and click through to the Travel & Maps section. Follow the links on screen to download and install Orange Maps.

Once installed, click on the icon in your phone menu to launch Orange Maps.

The first time you start, you will be invited to activate the free trial. If you accept this invitation you will be able to start using Orange Maps straight away. If you choose not to activate the free trial you can always activate it at a later date.

For more details on using Orange Maps, download the quick start guide

To view full terms and conditions of use for the service, click here

doesnt say its free, except a trial :(
Offline   Reply With Quote