View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #5
amitl

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Etisalat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
Perhaps there is an IT Policy that needs to be removed. Check the FAQ for more info. And are you sure there is a BB data plan activated on the account with the new SIM?

Did you resend service books?
I have a BIS plan from Etisalat that allows access to social networking apps such as BBM, Facebook, Gtalk, Twitter, AIM, ICQ etc. does not include email access.

I did check with the customer service team of Etisalat and they confirmed services are active. Checked online in my account and I could see BIS as one of the additional services enrolled and active.

As for sending the service books tried that using the etisalat.blackberry.com but I presume it might be sending it to the old device since that is the one listed mapped, anyways fortunately I found a backup of the old device which i used to restore my contacts, and the service books. So yeah I now have the service books required but still none of the apps work because there is 1 component missing that is Host Routing table which tilll date since last thursday is showing no entries. Tried the register now multiple times to no avail.

Tried hard reset, factory reset everything I could possibly think off.

So I feel kinda stuck at this point.

Talking with Etisalat is difficult because there is no technical team that can assist you on phone there is just the First level support and I have been waiting to get an update since last Thursday when I first raised the complain.

If only 1 technical person could just pinpoint where the issue is will make me comfortable as I would then know exactly what needs to be done.
Offline   Reply With Quote