View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Priv
Carrier: T-Mobile
Exclamation My new site for 8700/8800/8300 wallpapers!

Please Login to Remove!

I've now created a new Photobucket account just for hosting my wallpapers!

Jack T. Chance's BlackBerry Wallpapers

Right now, I am offering ONLY wallpapers formatted for the QWERTY (8700/8800/8300) series BlackBerries. That may change in the future, but only AFTER I've finished converting a LOT more desktop wallpapers into 8700/8800/8300 wallpapers. So, if you use a 7200/7500 series or older BB, or a 7100 or 8100 series device, it may be some time before I have any wallpapers for you.

At the present time, you'll find the following categories:
  • Anime (WARNING! Images may contain nudity and/or graphic violence! You have been warned!)
  • Babes (of the female variety... sorry ladies, if you want images of hot guys, you'll have to look elsewhere! )
  • Babylon 5
  • Battlestar Galactica (right now this contains images for fans of the original series, but that will probably change in the future)
  • Conan (Featuring artwork from Dark Horse's current Conan monthly comic and their reprints of Marvel's original Conan the Barbarian series. WARNING! These images contain depictions of graphic, often brutal violence! View at your own risk! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
  • Doctor Who, now officially recognized by the Guiness Book of World Records as the longest-running science fiction TV series in the world!
  • Dragons
  • Scenery
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • Superheros
  • Video Games
I have a couple more categories planned. And I have a LOT more wallpapers yet to be resized, so my selection will continue to grow over the coming weeks as my time permits!

Because I still have a lot of wallpapers to sort through and resize, at this time, I am NOT taking special requests. While I may eventually do so in the future, I do not yet know when that will be.

Also, my plan is to only offer wallpapers that genuinely interest me, so my selection will focus heavily on science fiction and fantasy. If you're looking for sports wallpapers, I'm not really the right guy to ask.

Hope you all enjoy the wallpapers! Most of them will look fantastic with the Zen theme!

Don't steal other people's avatars! Make your own! >=(

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 08-03-2007 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Updated model numbers that apply.
Offline   Reply With Quote