given2fly
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9900
PIN: me down & ride me
Carrier: woof, woof
Default Re: Leaked OS: Blackberry Bold 9700 6.0.0.380

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
The other issue I've experimented with is the cursor issue in the Manage Connections. This issue only happens when you access Manage Connections by rolling the cursor up the home screen to the top ribbon bar and pressing the trackpad.

What happens is that when you open the menu by clicking the top ribbon bar the manage connections will open but when you scroll down, the cursor will disappear and not come back.

I haven't completely figured this one out yet but it seems if you lower the font size to around 7 or 8 the cursor will stay visibile more often. It's not 100% so I'm not sure I've narrowed down to the actual problem yet but it's something.
i noticed that that only happens if you scroll down too quickly. I have my font set to BBAlpha Serif 6 Italic so i don't have to scroll too much, and even though i'll need glasses soon it almost never vanishes. Also try avoiding going all the way to the very bottom of the menu. Unless of course you go to "options" all the time then in that case just try going slower. that's all i came up with so far

Last edited by given2fly; 12-09-2010 at 06:06 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote