Thread: Bye-bye 9700...
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #14
walds11
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 3GS
Carrier: at&t

I can easily go all day (my useage day is usually 7:00am-9:00pm) on a full charge and that's with heavy Internet use, moderate emailing and light phone calls. No complaints there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leicashot View Post
I love my BB 9700 but inexperieced BB users/iphone users won't be thrilled with the device unless they're not in need of the iphone features.

The iphone is definitely the most solid (build/software) device ever created....but good luck with the poor battery life....my main reason for stick with the Berry, well that and the BBM, allowing seemless instant communication, even internationally - nothing the iphone has can match it.
Let me think about it. I may just return it and get my $ back (credit my credit card).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
interested in selling it to me?
See above about battery life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
I used the iphone for a week just to really give it a go. And honestly, I hated it! I could ot wait to go back to my BB. Messaging on iPhone is HORRIBLE. BB rocks this by far. And the battery life??? WTH! That sucked too. The 9700 was tested and it ran for 39 hours straight playing music. Lets see the iPhone try that and not die within 4 hours.

The iPhone is cool, but not a workhorse like BB. Everything takes too many steps to do. Sorry, I will never use the blasted device.
Offline   Reply With Quote