View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:42 AM   #57
zkyevolved
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 25707D3B
Carrier: Vodafone

Wow... that was some report! LOL. I believe BOTH phones are excellent and are good for different reasons. I like my BB Curve because of it's qwerty keyboard. The iPhone's ability to learn new words isn't the best, but since it's onscreen it needs to be like that, although I would like a feature like the BB's "custom word library" and that would help a lot. I don't think numetheus would disagree.

The BB is smaller, which is a pro, but the iphone feels good in the palm of my hand. I like the BB's size, but when it comes to wanting to browse, the iphone screen is way better because of it's size. I can watch a movie with much more easily with the iphone than if I were to watch it on the BB. I don't know how the bold is, but with the curve, loading image thumbnails is a pain (i'm sure it's due to the processor speed), but it's so fast on the iphone. Viewing pictures is REALLY fun! The finger flicking on all the pages just makes moving around more .... enjoyable!

The BB is awesome when it comes to apps, but iphone released it's SDK and it'll get there. BB does have one main advantage, 3rd party apps that run in the background (for IMing) but I'm sure there might be something like that through the push system for IMing.

I WOULD like to have a removable battery, but I can't... (sad). But that's a con, one with which I'm willing to cope.

Anyways, they're both good phones, but IMHO I feel like the iphone is better and much more user friendly, better on the web, and soon with apps.