Old 12-31-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
cowgirl05
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Question Bold 9650 vs. Style 9670??

Please Login to Remove!

I've got a Bold from Sprint which I just love. I usually get flip phones as they seem to do better on the farm. The screens are protected and so forth. They didn't have a flip when I got my Bold. So when upgrade time come not too far off I was thinking of the Style. But I had a couple questions. I use my phone for e-mail, texting, phone of course, take some pictures when no camera with me, and sync it with KOrganizer (Linux) so calendar & address book. I don't travel. So I've been looking at both phones on the Sprint web site, doing the comparison chart, reading over all the features from when you click the "more info" button and what I can't figure out is WHY is the Style $100 LESS than the Bold? Is the travel feature the $100 worth, or does the style have a slower processor or something? I can't tell that the Bold can do more than the Style, but there must be some reason a brand new phone is $100 less.
I'm hoping the new BlackBerry OS6 will still sync with Linux, but won't know till I try.
That purple sure is pretty.......a nice green would be even better......
Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote