Old 08-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #10
benisntfunny
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: 23FDBBE4
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobb View Post
Thanks for the feedback benisntfunny, i was actually looking at some of the things you mentioned and have been tweeking some here and there. I like the 8700 fonts so i wanted to stay with the "jagged" eddges that it gives instead of the round ones but the fonts are just so big because that phone had a bigger screen and the Profiles icon wasnt in the banner like it is on the 8800 which i hate! I was trying to get rid of the Applications button at the bottom of the today screen and put profiles there because since we now have a specific button to access the applications why should there be an icon at the bottom... doesnt make sense to me.

Well i always say any feedback is good feedback. I'll get to some more tweeking and update the theme.

Thanks.

Yes I'd say your theme is very fixable, although you'd have to agree on my point that it is broken in certain areas. I'm also not always the best to ask about this type of thing perhaps I shouldn't have responded to begin with. I've been making skins for applications for awhile and have become incredibly nitpicky about what I like and what I don't. If you are just starting out in this type of thing a lot of my advice may come off as over the top, and I apologize for that.

With this particular theme I would just clean up a little bit of the theme and then stop development on it. Don't attempt to turn it into a whole new beast, save your energy for something new.