View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
asahel

Model: 8530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BoostMobile
Default Re: How to completely reset a black berry 8530

People are always saying such-and-such is a better phone than a BlackBerry. Fine, I would like to know why BlackBerry phones are always "found." Re: Someone named Joseph Bernstein must have "found" my 8330 in Wichita Falls, Texas. Or he "received" it from someone else who "found" it. I know Mr. Bernstein ended up with my phone, because he went to the trouble to hijack my BoostMobile account. Sorry, Mr. Bernstein, that I eventually did get into my own account to disable it leaving you with half of the $60 you put into the account a wasted $30. People will cut themselves up to obtain a BlackBerry dishonestly. When they could not enter my apartment through the doors, they came through the kitchen window and then left blood traces on the kitchen stove and refrigerator. Let's just say, I associate this behavior with a certain drug that the U.S. Government (CIA) introduced to major U.S. cities ca. 1985 forward. Oh, and IBM laptops must be great ones, too, as the victims of this kind of drug let themselves into my front door for my IBM laptop. People, it is called thievery. Though shall not steal. Isn't that somewhere in the Ten Commandments? Mr. Bernstein, you hijacked my account. I could put your home address here, but won't. HaShem will deal with you.
Offline   Reply With Quote