Old 12-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
berryapp
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9800T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers Canada
Thumbs up Email with Email++!

Please Login to Remove!

With so many BlackBerry users who use email a lot, there is an app called Email++ that people may find very useful. It has number of features that are missing from native BB email, for example I can easily convert an email into appointment, meeting, task or memo. Getting ebills and converting those into tasks in my calender ensures that I can pay my bills on time. Of course, I would have to have money in my bank first. Here are the feature list which can also be found on the AppWorld or MobiHand:

FEATURES
  • Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
  • Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
  • Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
  • Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
  • Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
  • My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
  • My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
  • Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
  • Templates: Convert any email to a template and reuse them over and over again.
  • Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.

Last edited by Dubdub; 12-30-2011 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Removed Sig Link SPAM
Offline   Reply With Quote