Old 12-03-2008, 06:18 PM   #14
French
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstaff View Post
I'm not sure I follow.. di you mean appointments you sunc via BBDM from outlook to your BB do not get sync'd to Google Calendar?

I get around this by sync'g my Outlook to Google and letting BB pick it up from Google. My how-to above details this.

Dean
Problem is this: I have a BES BB (company). I can not load any applications (exe) on my work computer.

I want to get a personal BB for my personal stuff, but would like to still retain access to my calendar as my calendar at work has both my personal and work stuff (which I don't mind 'cause I got nothing to hide). But I'm stuck on how to get my work calendar to Google (or my personal BB).

I can GooSync my BES BB to Google, but GooSync doesn't transfer existing appointments or new/updated appointments that happen through Outlook.

So scenario...I have my BES BB which is synced and up-to-date with Outlook. I accept changed appointments throughout the day on my Outlook computer that update on my BES BB.

But those appointments won't push with GooSync to Google. Therefore, I can't do a GooSync with my personal BB to get it updated.
Offline   Reply With Quote