Old 07-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
joshuajared

Model: 8350i
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Boost
Default Re: Live Wallpapers for Torch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
To avoid the "huge fail" that seems to plague you, you could have done a quick Google search for BlackBerry Live Wallpaper. You would have been directed to App World where there is a metric assload of them. I'm just sayin'...
Could be wrong here, But the OP mentioned Live wallpaper, and then provided an example of the android. Currently Blackberry only has live Motion wallpapers to the best of my knowledge.

For example, blackberrylivewallpaper. com has alot of neat looking animated wallpapers. These are also called "Live Motion" on app world.

I don't think Blackberry will incorporate the Live Wallpapers you see on the android. Many of them drain the battery, and I cant see blackberry bringing support for Live wallpapers until they can maintain the phone while using it.

While it does not bring about the clouds and snow, you could try out some thing like Day2Night (thats on the app world)

Unfortunately this confusion over "motion", "animation" and "Live" wallpapers is what happens when people try to "cross-platform" design. It just confuses people.
Offline   Reply With Quote