Old 06-28-2007, 11:24 AM   #25
JGBerry
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8330
PIN: 35AABF91
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobrat View Post
You can make a list of pros and cons for every product out there, including BlackBerrys.

At some point, if the list of pros outweighs the lists of cons, you'll probably find that the device is liked by consumers.

There's way more to overall experience of using a MP3 player than the battery and how easily the case scratches.

To say that Apple's brainwashed people because the iPod has some cons and people still buy it is pretty simplistic, no? I mean, it'd be fairly easy to make the same argument about BlackBerrys, or any other market-leading product.
i said in my post that consumers are like this with lots of products. yes, this does happen with Blackberry, but not nearly as often. Blackberry truly is a superior product over PDA's when it comes to email and other functions. It's a solid device and it doesn't have too many bells and whistles (which has changed with the 8800 and Curve). When you go to the store, I think the PDA's look much more fancier than the Blackberry devices, hence, which is why my rich ex-girlfriend splurged $500 on a friggin' Treo (instead of a Blackberry) and she only uses it to text and talk. women...