View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
warrenbuffet

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: wind mobile
Default White screen BB 9700 (Please please help)

Please Login to Remove!

My battery died on me yesterday, I got home about 4 hours later and charged the phone on my computer. After about an hour I went to turn the phone on and I got a blank white screen.

First I took the battery out and that didnt work.

Next I tried using the application loader to update the latest BB software and that didnt work.

I downloaded BBSAK to wipe my phone and then tried the application loader again and it didnt work.

I downloaded an older version of BB desktop manager (4.5) and OS 5.0 and once again after installing the software on to the phone I still got the white screen.

I have been able to wipe the phone, my computer recognizes the phone, when I use the apploader I get the "PIN: UNKNOWN" display and after I proceed the next page I put the battery back in and the OS is installed successfully every time...however when the device reboots the screen turns up white. I've also deleted the vendor.xml file every time I've installed software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...I've spent well over 10 hours in the last 2 days trying to get my phone back up and running but to no avail.

Last edited by warrenbuffet; 07-25-2011 at 02:48 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote