Old 05-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
janetdoyle
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Default New Smartphone/Z10 owner - advice for BlackBerry

Please Login to Remove!

I really support the BlackBerry folks and want this to be a success. I am such a new user of a smartphone and very new to the BlackBerry 10, and because I am a senior female not familiar with "Device Land" but pretty computer-savvy, and only having owned a simple cell phone before that I just used for talk, well, I have a few comments --

The Z10 is very complicated for the new user and I am afraid it's complexity may frustrate some potential customers and users -- I wish the company would produce an Absolute Beginners Manual online and maybe even in print, with each new phone, and also add to the software some simple instructions when the Z10 is active, like a few suggestions for what to do next, where the right-hand side vertical list of things-to-do is located, like an arrow and a "check this" blurb or something... I miss some simple pointers to this and that... I am so used to Windows 7... and earlier Windows, on the computer! However, I am enjoying it and each day brings a new achievement!
Offline   Reply With Quote