View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
FoSheazy

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Password Keeper Restore?

Please Login to Remove!

Interesting situation here...we have moved all of our Blackberry's to a new BES server. According to Blackberry tech support we couldn't use their conversion tool because it was hit or miss if it worked so we deleted all the users off the old BES, wiped the devices and then reactivated them to the new BES server.

Unfortunately we wiped a device that was using the Password Keeper feature and they really need that back. I know that the old BES user account had wireless backup enabled and since that's gone the password keeper database probably died with it. We do have a regular backup of the Blackberry from a standard backup option. Looking at the backup in manager it shows the Password Keeper database greyed out and reading under the box it says that those are read-only databases and is only backed up through wireless backup.

My question...could the Password Keeper database still be part of that backup file regardless and I could I possibly be able to get it back or is it gone with the deletion of the user account on the old BES? Any other info would be helpful too.

Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote