View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
therock003
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: none
PIN: N/A
Carrier: none

When you have to pay 500 hundrer Euros you have to ask some questions. It's not like money grows on trees.

I dont doubt that it works as you say maybe it doesnt work for me, or there's something that works even better for my needs, so i need to research it fully before i make any decisions.

Now back to the discussion. I have no prior experience with Blackberry, but i have used the symbian platform and i know a thing or two. I know that the software i mentioned doesnt come preinstalled and for free with nokia, but it least it exists, and i can make great use of it.

BIS its a great idea, but what's the use of internet if you cant share it without needing a PC? You can browse the WEB with a device that isnt touchscreen like phone or HTC (meaning the experience isnt worth it). That's why i'm making it such a great deal for it.

Furthermore i would like to ask the depth of the internet applications. How easy can you get stock quotes, or have information of the weather, or chat with contacts from msn,yahoo,icw,facebook, etc?

Iphone/HTC can do all that, and i consider this important, and i hope i can get this kind of functionality on a BB.
Offline   Reply With Quote