View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 12:04 PM   #126
NXTL*BRIAN
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7520
Default Fixing the HTML Browser...

Today when I came back into the office my co-worker was on the phone with Nextel Data Support. Her 7250 had been doing the same thing that several of you all have been seeing. Last night I talked to Nextel for her and this woman that I talked to didn't know anything at all. So, being frustrated with her I asked her to turn a ticket into Data Support to call me today. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the office before my co-workers. Good news, I know that she talked to Data Support and her's is fine now. Bad news, I have no clue what Data Support done to fix the problem. When I asked her what they did to fix the problem she said, "Something was not configured in the webclient correctly." So whatever that means I guess! LoL My co-worker is defnitely not the smartest when it comes to the Blackberry, she finds it hard to send/recieve mail. However, her and Data Support managed to fix the problem in only 15-20 minutes. Sure would have been nice to know exactly what they did, or possible who she talked to at Data Support. I'll see what I can find out...