NoBox
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT&Verizon
Default Re: Charging issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearpace View Post
Hey. I have a 32GB playbook I bought from Best Buy in April 2012. I didn't use it for a couple months and when I tried to charge it on the wall I'd get the red light for 15 sec., an empty battery symbol, and a short yellow light afterwards. I tried stack charging (25-30 times unplugging/plugging in when the red light was on) to no avail. I just had a couple questions

1. Since this seems to be a common flaw in these playbooks (based on a quick internet search) is there anything Blackberry can/will do to help?

2. Would Best Buy do anything to help?

If the answer to the first 2 questions are no i would be willing to sell it for cheap to anyone with more interest and knowledge with the playbook who might be able to use it (or just for parts)

Thanks
Can't figure out why you are asking here what other companies will do. Why not ask the people who can answer and do something to solve your purported problem.

They will either help or not. It is up to them. They are reputable companies so I would expect if they knew you had a problem the would deal fairly with you.

Please post the results; especially if good.
Offline   Reply With Quote