View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #21
jwywong

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BT
Default To export imported library jars to output cod using Ant script, bb-ant-tools.jar

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yairw View Post
Thanks for the great post, it helped were the eclipse plugin completely fails.
I have question with build.xml. I have a few library jar files that I use. I added them to the RAPC task using the <import> element <import location="/workspace/BlackBerry/MobileBlackBerry/lib/MathEvaluator.jar" />. Everything works fine until I run the application. I get the following exception "Entry point not found for Module MathEvaluator". Any idea what I need to do to get my app to rapc and run.
You might want to try using Ant script with bb-ant-tools.jar

- To export an external library jar (e.g. kxml2-min-2.3.0.jar) to the output BlackBerry cod, add the jar using <include>

- To set up a dependent library (e.g. the jar of the AppResource.cod, which is set as a BlackBerry Lilbrary) to the output BlackBerry cod (cldc), add it using <import>

See below for an example usage:

<target...>
<rapc ...>
<jdp ...>
<src>
<fileset...>
<include name="src/**/*.java"/>
<include name="lib/kxml2-min-2.3.0-preverified.jar"/> </fileset>
</src>
<import location=${dependent.library.bb.cod}.jar" />
</rapc>
</target>

However, I believe that the BB Eclipse plugin as of now is unable to build properly to include an external jar (first case above), see the post in BlackBerry Support Community Forums, thread "Adding External Jars using eclipse" for details.

Hope this helps!
Offline   Reply With Quote