Old 07-27-2007, 02:55 PM   #32
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by test54 View Post
archer, dont forget Customer Service in with airtime/text/data
test54, Thank you so much as you are so correct! It was a momentary lapse in my concentration which caused me to fail to include this factor of Customer Service in my Post. From my perspective the customer service aspect, is the number one reason I decided to make that particular post.

I did so, not in anger, or in disgust, simply as a matter of personal experience, and fact as I have been reminded of when recently attempting to reach a resolution with my provider, who made a mistake and now refusing to take responsibility. A large gross error so clearly their fault.

In my eyes the various (and I've tried them all) carriers are rapidly approaching the dubious / highly self centered / borderline illegal activities of extortion, similar to that of the insurance companies. I do not say this to suggest there is a problem. For when one is faced with a problem, that suggests that there generally a solution.

However in a case like the insurance or wireless telecom businesses, there is no solution, therefore it simply becomes one of those ugly facts of life. One which is steadfast and not worth wasting ones time on by allowing it cause anger or other useless emotions.

I have now shifted into neutral and will no longer comment on the carrier which I would from time to time give recognition to for the good service that I had received.

To those of you that already dislike AT&T (my carrier) do not waste your time by responding to my post, with I told you so's.

It's a complete waste of your time as you have no power to anger or otherwise upset me with your comments.