Old 01-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
SmoothOperator
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Class
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Basic Question: How To Copy Contacts From BB To BB

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, guys. This question may seem dumb, but I've just started using Desktop Manager for the first time, and right now I am dumbfounded as to how to do one simple task: to transfer contacts from one device to another. My previous device is a 9700 and I finally made the jump to 9900. However, through the past two years with my 9700 I've accumulated too many new contacts, and it will take me at least a couple hours to transfer it all over to the new 9900. I suppose there is an easy way to do it via Blackberry Manager, but I cannot find how. Apparently, Desktop Manager is not as easy as iTunes for this situation, because for the latter, iTunes asks if you want everything transferred over to the new device from the moment you plug the new one in. Desktop Manager does not ask me when I plug mine in, so I am left trying to figure out how to transfer over my contacts from one to the other. I do not care about media and the like, because they are all on the MicroSD card and I simply swap it over. All I need now are the Contacts all copied to the new device. Can anyone here give me a step-by-step procedure on how to do just that?

Last edited by SmoothOperator; 01-11-2012 at 01:57 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote