View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #20
JeffAlan66

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Cool RE: iamsuperman143

Sure, if you do want to donate, you can just send me an email and I'll reply back with address OR you can PayPal me as well. Just let me know in your email. My email is [email address].

If you want to create a theme, I recommend you visit this page (Plazmic) and download the latest of Plazmic). You'll have to install all of the required components (See System Requirements). It's a pretty nice editor once you get the swing of it. As you deal with making a reverse contrast theme, the challenge is to convert all graphics using a batch graphic invert program. There are tons of them in freeware. Then you have to reattach everywhere there is a graphic with the inverted version. You also use all of the inverted colors to make the desired font color. For instance, a blue makes a yellow, etc. If you played with my Theme, you will see by selecting it without turning on Reverse Contrast results in exactly what you might expect ... everything is inverted and isn't fun to look at UNTIL you turn on reverse contrast. Unfortunately, not every application is available for you to invert. However, things like email, calendar, contacts, etc. etc., all of the executive application, they can be manipulated.

That's a start. It is a bit of work, but in the end, you get fairly close to what you want.

Thanks for your support of this project.

Jeff
Offline   Reply With Quote