Insert Name

Model: 7100i
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Nextel

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
Oh really?
Working on that.

As speculative as it is im just going to lay it out. A friend of mine is a manager (as most people who post rumors are) at verizon. I went in to buy the storm last week and I had told him how unhappy I was just handling the storm in the store.

I told him it was going to be a tossup between the storm and the bold and I was going to go with the bold because of the far superior OS build. He then clued me in that it was in fact coming to VZW on January 5th. He showed me the screen in store and beleive it or not it did say the 5th. I saw it with my own eyes. I'm working on a screenshot if I can get him to give me one (my current 7100i has no camera).

I have very good reason to beleive him other than the fact that I saw the computer with the in stock date. Before the bold was slated for release on ATT, numerous reports had the original release for May/June with Verizon slated for 2-3 months behind it (Aug/Sept). I beleive this 2-3 month exclusivity still stands as the Bold launched Oct, January just happens to fall 2-3 months later.

Go figure.
Offline   Reply With Quote