View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #211
re:charge
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile UK

the whole apple fanboy thing is a joke, not many apple owners own every single bit of kit they produce. everyones setup is different. mine is laptop & ipod. don't need a touch, or iphone. imo iphone is just a toy, people have been dazzled by it's touchscreen (which is nice, yes). these are people who aren't really into music so much - if they were, they'd have something with more space available, for higher bitrate music.

i've come from nokia (poor effort touchscreen) & have no desire to continue in that direction. BB is a breath of fresh air - proper keypad (not a slider), & the music player is actually quite good - i'd rather have this AND an ipod so i'm not killing the battery on either device in less than a day.

btw - the BB music player is louder than capped EU ipods - i'm guessing it is with iphones too? (not that i want to damage my hearing, but the inclusion of a safety disclaimer message in BB is a sign that BB owners are being treated as responsible adults who can decide for themselves, aye!)
Offline   Reply With Quote