View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #236
emacf1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Hello Steve,

thanks for your kind words - it's always a pleasure for a developer to read that some people find the application useful... I simply started to write GPSLogger cause my Kids keep asking me "How many km we have walked already?" or "How long it will take us till we are home?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswills View Post
Mathias, sind Sie Deutscher, oder? Irgendfalls, vielen Dank für dieses App'.
Yes indeed I am located in Germany...

Quote:
Any thoughts about the future?...
Actually what I am still hoping is that more and more people make use if GPSiesConnect as well in order to share their recordings with others... There are also some "online" ideas in my mind - but nothing that is in a condition where it makes sense to talk about...

Quote:
...to receive the data from my heart-monitor strap. ...then such data would be recordable via BB or other PDA/Smartphone.
Sure that would be actually no big deal - as long as there is really a std. to read that data - and (this is way more important) somebody is willing to send me over such a device/unit for development - I hope it's understandable that I am not able to buy such additional equipment just to develop a feature in my free application. Of course I do not want to keep it - I just need it to develop the feature...

Matthias
Offline   Reply With Quote