View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
poolguy

Model: 9670
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default Re: Style won't recognize when it's in the holster

Here is the message I sent to Sprint last night:

Well, I just left the sprint store with my second new blackberry style in 2 weeks.

Not only does this new phone still have the same issue of NOT recognizing when it's in my official sprint holster, I also get to spend an hour downloading the update on this phone during my "free" time tonight or tomorrow.

Keep in mind that the sprint store is a 40 minute drive each way for me, and I've now got 3 trips involved with trying to get my new blackberry to simply perform equally as well as my last five did.

Please tell me how you plan to resolve this issue.

Here is the response I just got from them:

Thank you for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your email regarding your customer experience, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You can swap your new phone for a different blackberry or completely different phone and pay the difference if any or you can call our Technical Support at (888) 211-4727 to resolve you situation. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions. Please reply to this email or visit sprint.com if we can be of assistance.

Here is my follow up (though I have little hope at this point - I think I'm done with BBs and Sprint, as well as the 11 phones my business uses):

I don't want a different phone. I just want a Style that recognizes when it's in the holster - like it was designed to do.

I now have over 10 hours of my time invested in my recent "free upgrade". How about getting my local Sprint store to get a Blackberry Style to work properly (recognize when it's in the holster) for them - BEFORE I drive to the store for a fourth time? Then, after they get one to work properly, they could notify me, and I'd make one final and PRODUCTIVE trip to the Sprint store. I think that's reasonable. Do you?

Respectfully, your BB dedicated and long time paying customer,
Offline   Reply With Quote