View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #12
janetdoyle
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Default Re: New Smartphone/Z10 owner - advice for BlackBerry

I agree with the last comment, just exploring it and reading the Crackberry and BlackBerry online info... it's coming along. I luckily was able to achieve a delightful Video BBM chat with my daughter, it was a revelation to both of us, it was the first time she had used that feature. Neat! You get lined up with a BBM PIN number and get someone to invite you for a chat, it sort of takes care of itself! That was easy to use! A window type box appeared at the top of my BBM chat box and I tapped on it curiously -- and there was I, and then there was she! I also tried the Browser, it is very quick. I didn't know what to do with all the thumbnail boxes for each website I had visited, though, I could not figure out how to get rid of them for the longest time, I will write in to a Help thread soon and inquire -- something said in one of the Help Guides to press the X on these tabs and they'd go away but I don't think mine had an X to press, and no matter what I did I couldn't really get rid of them... and they were annoying me. Until I just cleared browsing history [I think one of those right-hand vertical menus, I may not be remembering correctly...] If anyone wants to discuss that, go ahead! I have a Stylus I picked up from The Source, it is nice for typing on the screen and so on...
Offline   Reply With Quote