View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
b52junebug
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Many
Carrier: Corp demo abuser..
Angry Just a good morning rant

Please Login to Remove!

Okay, I have been a life long BES admin. I really dont like or want to understand other devices. Doesnt mean I dont know anything about them, but I would rather plead ignorance if it means not adopting some POS OS that doesnt provide security, doesnt sync like its supposed to from a vendor that feels the only way to provide any support for a handful of people is to purchase a huge support contract.

Now I hear that we are about to open up Pandora's box by allowing anyone with an upgrade on their phone to go with another fruit product. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY.. Please do not put me through this.

Blackberry is secure, simple, easy to troubleshoot. I dont get an attitude from RIM when I ask questions. I can role back software, I can lock down the users from the stupid crap they do, THEY DONT COST $600 when some a hole decides to take his device swimming...

I dont have to run to the frigging fruit store to get the fickin thing fixed or replaced. I call the carrier, they send me a nice new replacement.. I have spares that I can easily swap out without having to pay full price and then return to the 'store' for a credit.

Anyone else feel trapped when the business decides to f the system and adopt something else. Problem is I have seen this WHOLE thing before and we end up right back here with Blackberry. Why the hell cant we just stay here?