View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #18
JeffAlan66

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default Re: iamsuperman143

I suppose there probably is a way to do this for other models, but it would take time and really require a hands-on to do the testing and troubleshooting. I had access to a Bold when working on this theme, and I had personal motivation to do it for myself. I never received any donations for releasing it, and I'm not likely to gain any personal value out of working on it for another model. I don't now if this theme can be loaded on another model without revision, but I highly doubt it. I feel your pain. Sorry. If you are having troubles with your model's accessibility and the responsiveness of AT&T and/or RIM on accessibility, might I suggest that you take your phone to an AT&T rep, point out my theme as a solution for you, whine about it a little bit until they want to get rid of you, and maybe they will trade you for a Bold so that you can use this. I hate to say it, but sometimes you have to jump up and down a little in order to be taken seriously over a visual impairment. ... sometimes.

Jeff
Offline   Reply With Quote