Old 12-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
CIXELSID MBB
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Top part of touch screen not Functioning after Zagg Application

Please Login to Remove!

Well, this phone has been a nightmare!!! I got the phone back tonight it looks to be working fine used it was great!!! Then I decided to add the Zagg screen protector. What a piece of JUNK for $21. I put it on as described, then the touch screen became all messed up nothing worked with the touch, the manual said nothing about let phone sit for XX hours before further use. In turn i try using the phone after applying well nonthing via touch works and if it does its inaccurate as hell!! So i then proceed to remove this ZAGG, and now touch works great but the touch at the very top of the screen is not working, (A, Q and the SYM) Buttons are not presable when phone is put into landscape. They worked before I applied this Zagg product. The Zagg did have excess fluid which i whipped off, but it is claimed it will not hurt the phone. Well now the top of the touch screen doesnt function what gives!!!!!!!!!!! Man I feel all i ask for is help but once again some advice on resting the touch screen and calibrating
Offline   Reply With Quote