View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 05:55 PM   #8
horhota
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Class
PIN: N/A
Carrier: None-wifi
Default Re: Blackberry Classic stays connected to network but loses internet access

Thanks to both of you for your time and interest in trying to help solve this issue. I appreciate your ideas. I will try another browser but I'm not sure what that will do with my issues in streaming music. I have FitRadio(blackberry store app) and I don't think a browser plays any part in that.
This is a very specific and very complicated issue. It might be possible to find out what's happening if I had access to the gym's wireless logs but that isn't going to happen. So the end result will likely be that the Blackberry simply won't work at the gym and I couldn't find out why.
Yes I did post at crackberry - I went to the blackberry web site for support - found that this device was bought from a 3rd party and I would have to pay $35US to initiate a service request. Their site had a tab for user forums but when I clicked on that it said it was closed and referred me to crackberry. Theirt site had no ideas but I'm glad that I found this site and appreciate having had the chance to discuss this with the both of you. Again THANKS and all the best!
Offline   Reply With Quote