Old 07-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #81
vinmontRD
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotburnttoast View Post
One thing I have noticed is no missing phone call icon when a call is missed. Anybody else notice this as well
Yeah...unfortunately this just happened to me...and something else REALLY weird.

I'm finding that my UMA setup with 130 is nowhere near as good as it was with 4.6.1.250. My phone switches from UMA to uma to GPRS to GMS periodically. When I actually get a call on UMA, the sound fades in and out. Not good. One of my next projects is to play with UMA, QoS on the router, etc. (ugh).

In the meantime, I was sitting at my desk typing away at the pc, and suddenly heard the loud fast beeping from the 8900 that you get when you leave a phone off hook for a long time after a call is disconnected. Weird, because I never heard the phone ring, and I did NOT answer it...

So -- out of curiosity I checked my phone log, and it showed one missed call (aaaak! doesn't that mean I have an hour to live or something???). I had no icon showing a missed call, and I had no icon showing a voicemail -- but a voicemail msg was also waiting for me.

Grrrrrr...I really like 5.x.x.x, but it's starting to feel less and less ready for primetime...
Offline   Reply With Quote