Old 06-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #183
monotremata
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
Even 12 MB is way too low. Use the Optimize your BB post in my signature. You need to fix that or you will have issues.
Just did.. Removed the AT&T themes, any third party themes I had except my nifty Mac OS X looking one. The sample video, wall papers, PTT etc.. Only things I couldnt get rid of are the Dimension themes (I replied about it in the memory optimizing thread actually hehe)..

Only third party apps installed are Google Maps, Docs to Go, and Sudoku.

Still 12MB free. I seem to remember when I first got it having around 18-19 free right out of the box with just the default AT&T stuff on it..
Only thing I can think of is maybe its my mail box or text messages taking up all that space. I do have a few MB of pictures on it. Ill get those off and onto my Desktop and see if that makes any difference..

Quick question about email if anyone knows...
I use my BB with my regular imap email account. When I delete an individual email I get the option of either just on the handheld or handheld and server..
If I go to the top of my mailbox on the BB and use the 'Delete prior' option, will that wipe everything off the server or just the BB??
Ive been afraid to move past the 'Delete all prior items?' confirmation just in case..
Offline   Reply With Quote