Model: 8330
PIN: acle of love
Carrier: Alltel

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edhoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrunner View Post
Wirelessly posted (positive thoughts!!!)

She is awake conversating and joking. Should go home tomorrow to rest and recover
I'm glad she is ok. My wife goes to surgery tomorow for a umbilical hernia, yesterday our anniversary dinner was cancel because she found it and we were worry, today (my birthday) she went to our home town with our baby because our doctor is there, i'll be driving home in the morning.

The bill will go over de 1,200 dlls plus operating room + hospital room + medicines....

I don't know the conditions of the health care system in US or Canada, but in México they suck, and the private doctors (good ones) aren't cheap. I'm going bank hunting in the morning while the Surgery last because i'm no way taking her to a public hospital.

@ styxgroupi: didn't mean to steal your thread i'm just worry for the surgery and wanted to let i out cause i don't want to look worry in front of her.
No worries! Vent away I did.. I hope all goes well for you and yours! You are in our thoughts! Best of luck.. Be sure to keep us in the loop... PS.. Not my thread belongs to everyone.
Offline   Reply With Quote