Old 06-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
Sade
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Question Fill Me In

Please Login to Remove!

So...I've considered getting the Mogul and as a newbie to the PDA world (never had or used a PDA in my life) and as someone who doesnt really need alot when it comes to phones, I came to the conclusion that the Mogul might not be right for me, being as so many people (PDA-pros even) complain about its difficulty to use.

Considered the Centro, and its still a possibilty, but it's a little too small for my liking...thats actually the only thing stopping me from getting it.

The next best thing I see is the Blackberry 8830. My only concern is I hear alot about having to pay extra $$ monthly. I plan on getting the 450 min. Simple Everything Plan for ($69/month) which supposedly includes Unlimited internet and messaging, Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV®, BlackBerry® Internet Services (BIS), text, pictures, video...and all that good stuff. Although I dont know why they include GPS Nav. if I have to pay an extra $9.99/month for it..

But other than that, what would I "need" that I'd have to pay extra for? What are these data plans about???
Offline   Reply With Quote