View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #9
saje

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

I had a similar drama last night (made an account and everything to ask you all :D) but I did the battery pull thing and its now charging.

Pretty much what happend is that I tried charging my 8330 last night (it was at 30%) using the wall charger and it wouldnt charge - tried the other charger in the house still nothing - tried the pc/usb thing with Desktop manager - still nothing! I figured - maybe if I left it plugged in overnight it would start charging like magic... nope! Woke up this morning to my phone beeping at 0%.

So I took out the casing and unplugged the battery to check if there is anything I can see from that back panel and didnt see anything. Placed the battery back and it started charging! Yay me! (For those wondering why I didnt do that in the first place - didnt really know why battery has to be pulled and that case I have is hard to get off!)

So now I want to know what happened... and why that battery pulling thing worked - and please dont tell me that I have to pull my battery out everytime I need to charge it again.

Comments and tips are much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by saje; 05-24-2008 at 11:53 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote