View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
wingrider78
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Testing Results

Okay, here are some things to ponder....I did some battery pulls, took some screen shots and here is what I have.

BB before battery pull - time is correct

BB Date and Time screen before battery pull

BB after battery pull and start up - notice same time

BB confirm D/T dialog

Clicking Edit brings us the D/T page in options - notice the network time against the BB time - also the following pics are just the steps taken to get the correct time

I also did the same steps with the Date/Time Source set to "OFF" and "Blackberry" with the same results as the pics above. It also happens with all the themes that I have listed above in an earlier post.

The only thing that I noticed to be different than usual, is the signal that my phone was getting. I never get EDGE coverage at my home, but I am in a very strong (5 bars) GPRS area. When I put the battery back in the BB and it powered on, notice the signal is only gprs...it took a good 5 minutes to obtain the GPRS signal...it would normally just cycle through the gsm GSM gprs GPRS rather quickly, within about 30 seconds or so....

Could this be an OS, a network, or a device problem? I have noticed that my browsing has been a tad slower than normal, but I don't know if that has anything to do with anything....input????