Old 12-14-2007, 04:02 AM   #138
zkyevolved
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 25707D3B
Carrier: Vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinadam View Post
In this particular instance free will do just fine for me. I too know when to pay for something I need to be dependable but this is just an IM prog on a cell phone. If it only works part of the time that's enough for me.

So with that said, you wouldn't happen to know how to set-up MSN Messenger through Google Talk per my original post would ya?
I totally agree. I use GTALK with MSN and AIM Transports EVERY DAY! They've never failed me yet. Besides, for people that only have BIS access, that's their only choice, without having to pay 50 cents per connection or on top of their BIS access (unlimited use), a unlimited data plan if they don't end up paying the 50 cents!

Honestly, I have all the clients installed on my BB, AIM, Yahoo, WML, GTALK, ICQ... And I have a hotkey (The old camera button) tagged to only GTALK, cuz if I get a message, all i'd want to do is hit a button and see all my clients. So I actually prefer having a client that handles many protocols, like GTALK with Transports, & Jivetalk, or IM+. But for the moment, I'm just chatting, it's not life or death for me if I don't get a message or I get disconnected. If it were something important, they wouldn't send it to me via MSN or AIM... They'd either call, e-mail or send an SMS. (my 2 cents )