Old 11-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #62
numetheus
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 20FA40E8
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruechel View Post
all this multimedia stuff sounds great for those who care more about the entertainment aspects but i use the BB for my business and would really like to know why we'
re still waiting on BB's being able to /attach to msgs/]/forward and maybe even edit certain documents such as pdf's and WORD docs, excel spreadsheets, etc.

i think it's a damn shame, actually. if they can set the OS up to record video, store music, etc. why can't they do something that comparatively speaking should be really simple?? unless it is some kind of software/platform copyright issue with microsoft or adobe?

anyone (more enlightened on the subject) wanna weigh in on this?
Who said they arent working on it? DocumentsToGo is coming out for BlackBerry. I have used that program on every one of my PDAs and phones since it first came out for Palm back in the day. This is the only phone type I have had actually that has not had Docs2Go. So it will be a welcome addition. And, creating a video recorder and something to play music is far easier to develop than an office suite. WAY WAY WAY easier.

http://www.facebook.com/numetheus
PIN: 20FA40E8
Offline   Reply With Quote