View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 10:13 PM   #52
dkf747
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8520
Carrier: TMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezmfnutz
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. The set-up is VERY simple.

<snip>
---
Matches: from:(xxx@yyy.zzz) Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "BLACKBERRY SENT"
---

Where [email address] is the email address that you have set-up for your blackberry from: header. By default this would be [email address] However using the BIS/BWC you can change this to whatever you please e.g. [email address] or [email address] etc etc. The key is that the address in the gmail filter MUST match the address of your BIS/BWC from: field. The addition of the sent wirelessly via Blackberry from T-mobile. Is just an additional modifier so that only my sent mail from my blackberry goes in the blackberry sent filter.

Other than those 2 filters you do not NEED anything else. It should work like a charm. Give it a try if you have any questions or problems please post in this thread for the benefit of everyone who is reading it.
I've got it set up but it isn't working right. Gmail skips the inbox, but when i send a message it goes to my BB and then the gmail filter puts it in my sent folder. How do I prevent it from sending a copy to the BB. Help?