View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
MikesTooLz
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: curve
Carrier: was Verizon 8830 now tmoble curve
Default Verizon rep confirms GPS for 8830

Please Login to Remove!

I Just got a call today from the rep at my local verizon store asking why I cancled my service last month.

I told him that I was lied to about the 8830 having GPS enable to use for things like google maps. He told me that verison was planning to enable GPS on 8830 in december. I told him that I talke to them and called them on the phone many times about it and that they all told me that verison has no plans to enable GPS EVER.

He told me that he was sorry that they had given me this incorrect information and if I know their names. He said that all of the reps should know that the GPS is being enable in december.

He then told me that he has one there that they gave him to play with and that it has the gps enable. I told him I would come in tommorrow to meet with him about it. He said he would give me as much of a discount as posable if I decide to come back to verizon.

I want to see this verizon 8830 with gps enable in person. I am also going to ask him for some type of writen document stating that they plan to enable GPS for you guys.(even though i dont plan on going back with verizon)

anyone want to buy a verizon 8830? I have no use for it anymore, Unless they do enable the gps and I can use it just for that.

Last edited by MikesTooLz; 10-31-2007 at 08:26 PM..